Baby Massage is a lovely relaxing class for you and your baby.
The five week online baby massage course is suitable for newborn babies to the age of one years.
You will learn:
- How to massage and soothe your baby
- Meet other new mums in a relaxed, intimate environment
- Improve sleep patterns
- Increase weight gain
- Relieve wind and colic
What to expect during baby massage class:
The format of the class is very similar in person and online.
- Each week I open the class and explain what we will cover
- I catch up with all the Mums so that we can share how you and baby are doing.
- I guide Mum through some relaxation.
- Then the massage for baby begins.
- In week one we start to massage the legs, in week two we add in the stomach and chest, in week three we add the arms, in week four we add in the face and back (which is the whole body massage), in week five we repeat the whole body massage.
- We close the class with a discussion, with different topics each week.
The intention of the class is to support both you and baby. To relax and recharge. It is not an active and busy class. It is gentle and supportive.
Each class is baby led.
The class is in the comfort of your own home. You are free to tend to your baby in any way throughout the duration of the class (eg you can feed, change, and comfort your baby as you feel is necessary, or get up and have a walk around.)
Please note, this baby massage course is over 5 consecutive weeks on set days and dates. You may not switch between courses.
Can you claim back the cost of the course?
You might be able to claim back part of the cost of your course if you have private health insurance. The International Association of Infant Massage is the only baby massage course that is recognised by private insurance companies in Ireland.
I have moved my baby massage classes to a new website that I built especially to support women. It’s called Begin with Elaine. To book my baby massage classes just click the link below
If you have any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or text 087 2958174
For more information about the benefits of Baby Massage here is a link to my blog: