Calming Online Yoga Classes for Children 8 to 12 years of age
This calming online yoga class for children is great way to calm down before bedtime. Children will learn how to breathe properly, will learn how to practise a sun salutation to warm their muscles. We will then focus on yoga poses to calm the mind and body to take time inside. At the end they’ll calm down with a creative visualisation.
I am teaching online to help us connect back with our yoga practise. To give kids tools to burn energy and to connect with themselves and feel better about their new everyday lives.
- We start with a chat to see how everyone is feeling.
- Then a breathing exercise.
- Warm up with Sun Salutation
- Asana (physical poses) help children focus and calm
- At the end of our physical poses on the mat we all calm down with a creative visualisation and breathing exercise
- Then I give everyone a task to carry out for the next week, like being kind or practising their calm breathing.
The classes last 45 minutes between everyone joining the class and then finishing up.
Pre-booking is essential so that I can send you the link to the calming online yoga class for children.
The cost of the calming online yoga class for children is for the session. So if there are three children in your family who are doing the class you just buy one ticket. There are single class passes available so that you can decide whether you want to do one class or buy the course. If due to the Corona Virus you have become unemployed then I also have a ticket for people without an income.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit Facebook/enchantedyogawithelaine
Looking forward to seeing your children on the mat.
For more ideas about yoga for children, read my blog: