Online Yoga Classes for Children 3 to 7 years of age
- We start with Yoga Rules.
- Then a breathing exercise.
- We have fun doing a warm up game.
- Asana (physical poses) help children with their motor skills.
- At the end of our yoga adventure on the mat we all calm down with a short visualisation and breathing exercise
- Then I give everyone a task to carry out for the next week, like being kind or practising their calm breathing.
The classes last 40 minutes between everyone joining the class and then finishing up.
Pre-booking is essential so that I can send you the link to the live streaming class.
Class runs every Tuesday at 10.30am. Leave aside 40 minutes for the class.
The cost of the class is for the session. So if there are three children in your family who are doing the class you just buy one ticket. There are single class passes available so that you can decide whether you want to do one class or buy the course. If due to the Corona Virus you have become unemployed then I also have a ticket for people without an income.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit Facebook/enchantedyogawithelaine
Looking forward to seeing your children on the mat.