Saturday Yoga Course for Children 3 to 5 years of age
Each week we build our skills in fun way by going on an adventure together. One week we might be on Safari meeting lots of different animals, the next on a magic carpet ride across the world.
Structure is important for the children. I use the same basic structure each week so that children can learn and build on what they have achieved each week.
- We start with Yoga Rules.
- Then a breathing exercise.
- We have fun doing a silly warm up game.
- Asana (physical poses) help children with their motor skills.
- At the end of our adventure on the mat we all calm down with a short visualisation and breathing exercise.
- Then we have a chat about the class and what we’ve learned.
- Then shoes and socks on and home time!
The course lasts for six weeks. The classes are held at 1.30pm in the War Memorial Hall in Terenure every Saturday.
They last 40 minutes.
(Class starts sharp at 1.30pm – there is a class directly afterwards)
The cost of 6 weeks is €55 and you can book the course on our booking site. www.bookwhen.com/enchantedygoga
It is possible to join the class after the term starts. There are usually some single class passes available.
A sibling discount applies to the six week course but not to the weekly rate.
Prebooking is essential.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit Facebook/enchantedyogawithelaine
Looking forward to seeing your children on the mat.