At our weekly Yoga Class for Children 3 to 5 years of age we go on a fun adventure.
One week we might be on Safari meeting lots of different animals, the next on a magic carpet ride across the world.
Structure is important for the children. I use the same basic structure each week so that children can learn and build on what they have achieved each week.
- We start with Yoga Rules.
- Then a breathing exercise.
- We have fun doing a silly warm up game.
- Asana (physical poses) help children with their motor skills.
- At the end of our adventure on the mat we all calm down with a short visualisation and breathing exercise.
- Then we have a chat about the class and what we’ve learned.
- Then shoes and socks on and home time!
Classes are held at 2pm in the War Memorial Hall in Terenure every Saturday.
They last 40 minutes.
(Class starts at 2pm, go to the toilet and get shoes and socks off and on the mat for our adventure to begin).
- The cost of 6 weeks is €55 paid in cash on the first day or you can do a bank transfer if that suits better. A sibling discount applies to the six week course but not to the weekly rate.
- If you pay by the week it is €10 per class.
- Pre-booking is essential due to the structure of the class.
For more information contact email@example.com
Or visit Facebook/enchantedyogawithelaine
Looking forward to seeing your children on the mat.